Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fuzzy Happiness.

My mother often calls me her "perpetual five-year-old." It's true. I have a deep love of days at Disney World. I enjoy spending my break between classes and work watching Spongebob Squarepants. I bring a stuffed animal with me on vacation.

I don't see this as a problem.

I find joy in so many little things that so many people don't think twice about. For instance, I met a new friend yesterday. Meet Frosty:

I made Frosty yesterday at Build-A-Bear Workshop. My friend Kerry, Marc and I all warmed up a heart for Frosty, and Kerry helped me fluff him up and wash him. We all picked out accessories for Frosty (the pipe, scarf and broom, naturally.)

I know that Build-A-Bear is a store for elementary school kids. But I had a great time. We giggled and played and had a fun time. It's refreshing. And childish or not, I think that's a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment