Monday, November 2, 2009

Diet: Day One

I hate diets. It always seems like I work extremely hard, sacrifice much, and then see results very slowly, if I see results at all.

Today I started my post-Halloween diet. I had enough junk food over the last week to last me months. I am going to be the bridesmaid in a wedding at the end of the month, and am going to do some traveling for Thanksgiving. I would like to be 15 pounds thinner by the time I leave for my vacation, and 25 pounds lighter by Christmas.

So far, so good. I have managed to avoid leftover Halloween candy all day! Mondays are rough... lots of running around, but I have only eaten healthy snacks. Hopefully I can behave myself for the rest of the day. I have a fitting for my bridesmaid's dress on Thursday!

Is anybody else working on a goal right now? How is your progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment